Health Services Available from Our Gaslamp, Downtown San Diego Chiropractors
Gaslamp Chiropractic is a multi-disciplinary wellness clinic offering chiropractic and general medical services. We utilize the latest in scientifically-proven diagnostic techniques and innovative treatment procedures to provide health services which support your journey to optimal health:
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic adjustments are critical to maintaining spinal and musculoskeletal health. Our chiropractors use special methodologies to relieve pain and improve wellness.
- Personalized Optimal Wellness Consultations: We actively involve patients in healthcare decisions to maintain natural vitality. Our wellness consultations provide the tools you need for success, so you can lead your healthiest possible life.
- Medical Weight Loss: Our professionals suggest tips and provide advice for pursuing your weight loss goals through nutritional plans and health-directed activities.
- Massage Therapy: This therapy relieves pain, restores circulation and increases range of motion. Modalities used by our certified massage therapist include deep tissue massage, sports massage, Swedish and circulatory massage, Shiatsu and Thai massage, Hara and Chi Nei Tsang, reflexology, pre-natal, and cranial sacral. We also have an aromatherapist who is a dÅŒTERRA CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™) Essential Oil Wellness Advocate
- Corrective Exercises and Physical Therapy: This involves the use of mechanical force, corrective exercises, physiotherapy, and movement training to restore range of motion and restore quality of life after an illness or injury. These exercises can often improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%.
- Nutritional Assessment: Becoming nutritionally sound will provide you with a stronger immune system, increased energy levels, optimal metabolism, and improved sleep habits. Our customized program outlines the best options for your specific intake of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Neurotransmitter Testing: Neurotransmitters are brain chemicals which relay signals between the neurons, and communicate information throughout the body. If they become unbalanced, it may affect mood, energy, sleep, libido, concentration, and weight. Neurotransmitter testing detects these imbalances to determine the root cause of your condition, and pave the way for personalized symptom treatment.
- Spinal & Postural Screenings: These screenings can reveal important health information, which unlocks the door to improved health and well-being.
- Trigger Point Injections: Small knots can sometimes form in muscle tissue under the skin. These trigger points lead to muscle tightness and pain. Trigger point injections target these areas to provide immediate relief.
- B-12 Injections: Vitamin B-12 supports your body in using fat and carbohydrates for energy, and making new protein. If it becomes too low, you might feel tired or weak. These injections can often provide that needed boost of extra energy.
- IV Nutrients and Supplements: If your body is low on critical nutrients, we may recommend injecting certain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids directly into a vein. This can have a positive effect on helping cells detoxify, repair and regenerate.
- Stress Management Programs: An overabundance of workplace and lifestyle stress can increase your risk for high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, and burnout. Our chiropractors show you how to combine exercise, meditation, diet and sleep therapies to reduce and manage daily stressors.
Low Level Laser Therapy by Our Chiropractor for the Surrounding Areas of Downtown San Diego, Gaslamp Business District, Little Italy, Marina, and East Village
Our chiropractors utilize FDA-approved, non-invasive, low level laser therapy for a variety of therapeutic reasons. In this therapy, low-level lasers are aimed at parts of your body that may be in pain. These beams stimulate tissue and encourage the cells to function. We use it to help minimize pain, release tight muscles, reduce scar tissue formation, and speed the healing process when treating:
- Back Pain, Upper Back Pain, Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- TMJ Syndrome and Jaw Pain
- Sports-related injuries
- Carpal tunnel
- Menstrual cramps
- Plantar fasciitis.
Top Rated Treatments and Free Parking at Gaslamp Chiropractic
Gaslamp Chiropractic is located at 500 3rd Avenue in downtown San Diego, CA 92101, across the street from Horton Grand Hotel. We have free private parking available for our patients on Island behind our facility.. Our Downtown San Diego chiropractors serve the surrounding communities of Gaslamp, East Village, Little Italy, and Marina. “Like” our Facebook page to receive wellness tips. Call 619-321-0093 to set an appointment or learn more about the services offered by our Gaslamp chiropractors.